For a Bulk Billing Appointment 7 Days a Week, Call 07 3361 8111 or Book Online Below
A Standard appointment is 20 minutes. Longer appointments are available on request and must be allocated at the time of booking.
- We encourage all patients to self identify
- Please remember, if you have a couple of issues to discuss with the Dr. please ask for a long appointment .
- If you are having sutures removed or a dressing, please let reception know when you arrive.
- If you are having a Medical for an insurance company, you will need a long appointment and fees may apply. Please fill in as much information you can on the form provided to you, prior to your appointment.
- Patients can request doctor of there choice
- Please present your Medicare Card to the Receptionist on arrival at the Medical Centre.
- Please remember to cancel your appointment if it is no longer required.
- Check your prescriptions before you come to ensure you have enough medications.
- Ensure each family member needing to be seen has an appointment
- Practice fees for non medicare patients is available in waiting room or ask one of the receptionists
- Our practice accepts all walk in patients.
- For urgent appointment please call 000
We do try to run on time; however we appreciate your consideration if an unexpected delay is experienced. You can help by making a separate appointment for each family member, if more than one is to be seen by the doctor.
To make an appointment, please phone or call in, and indicate whether the matter is urgent. Every effort is made to accommodate your preferred time and doctor where possible. New patient appointments will require a double booking, and patients are requested to arrive 10 minutes prior.
Please also indicate if you require a longer appointment with the doctor for a full check-up, pap smear, insurance medical, counselling, surgical procedures or Full Skin Examinations.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, please let the: receptionist know as soon as possible, so we are able to offer the space to someone else.
You are most welcome to ring and enquire whether the doctor is running on time.
Interpreter Services can be arranged if we are notified prior to your appointment, or call 131450.